MEN’S CONFERENCE 2018: BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. New Life Christian Church (NLCC) reserves the right to cancel the Men’s Conference 2018 or alter or cancel any scheduled Men’s Conference activity. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Men’s Conference by us, a refund of all fees paid by you for your attendance at the Men’s Conference will be made. No refunds will be payable for changes to or cancellations of scheduled activities. We will endeavour to give a least one month’s notice of cancellation of the Men’s Conference, but this may not always be possible.
2. In case of your cancellation of your attendance as a participant at the Men’s Conference the following applies:
Notice in writing provided to us more than 14 days before the Men’s Conference 2018 start date of 4 May 2018, a full refund for Men’s Conference fees already paid will be issued.
Notice in writing provided to us 14 days or less before the Men’s Conference 2018 start date of 4 May 2018, loss of all payments made.
3. Your place on the Men’s Conference may be requested through the NLCC registration desk on specified Sunday morning's, or through making payment of the Men’s Conference fees in full, or by payment of a deposit, though our ordering website. Where a deposit payment is made, the payment in full of the remainder of the Men’s Conference fee is required on or before the first day of Men’s Conference on 4 May 2018. Where payment of the remainder of the Men’s Conference fee is not received by this date we reserve the right to cancel your place on the Men’s Conference and no refund of your deposit will be made.
4. If you are unable to attend the Men’s Conference and you have paid the Men’s Conference fees, you may nominate a substitute to attend in your place if you provide us with written notice of who will be attending, as soon as possible prior to 4 May 2018.
5. We reserve the right to determine your attendance (or a nominated substitute) at the Men’s Conference irrespective of payment being made, and we will confirm if you have secured a place at the Men’s Conference after receipt and processing of your booking whether made online or though the registration desk. Where we decide in our sole discretion that you have not secured a place at the Men’s Conference, we will refund any payment made for the requested place.
6. Men's Conference participants should be aware that they may be engaging in activities where there are risks. Risk assessments for activities at the Men's Conference site are continually reviewed to minimise the risks. For your safety and that of others, when taking part in activites at the Men's Conference you agree to abide by the rules set down by NLCC in respect of those activities.
7. NLCC has appropriate public liability insurance. All clothing, footwear and personal belongings of participants are the participant’s own responsibility. NLCC do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to a participant’s clothing, footwear or personal belongings of any kind.
8. NLCC will not be liable for personal injury, illness, death or loss or damage sustained by a participant or to their clothing, footwear and personal belongings unless it arises from the negligence of NLCC, employees or agents.